Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Waycool

iPad issues

Rate this topic

30 posts in this topic

I am experiencing issues with my iPad. As I page through a thread there are no problems until I try and page back. The iPad locks up and eventually kicks back out to the desktop. Any suggestions?

I am experiencing issues with my iPad. As I page through a thread there are no problems until I try and page back. The iPad locks up and eventually kicks back out to the desktop. Any suggestions?

Try rebooting it, before doing so double push quickly the home button, what will pop up is all the programs you have open, some are not aware of this, you may simply have too many programs and apps open, next hold your finger on one of the programs of apps, a negative sign will appear, hit the negative sign and repeat, it will close each of those programs ( it won't delete them)

If that doesn't work reboot , power down the whole unit and restart.

I have that problem with the Craigs List app. I will be looking at Jeeps every now and then I go to return to the main menu and the Ipad kicks back to the Home screen.

Try rebooting it, before doing so double push quickly the home button, what will pop up is all the programs you have open, some are not aware of this, you may simply have too many programs and apps open, next hold your finger on one of the programs of apps, a negative sign will appear, hit the negative sign and repeat, it will close each of those programs ( it won't delete them)

If that doesn't work reboot , power down the whole unit and restart.

Damn. I do that on my Iphone5. I did not think to try it on my Ipad. Thanks.

I have that problem with the Craigs List app. I will be looking at Jeeps every now and then I go to return to the main menu and the Ipad kicks back to the Home screen.

That's bc you're looking at jeeps. It's trying to kill itself.

But really shut down the programs like already stated. My gf is a nut about this and she never has issues w hers

That's bc you're looking at jeeps. It's trying to kill itself.

But really shut down the programs like already stated. My gf is a nut about this and she never has issues w hers

Nope. I'm fully aware of how to close running apps, and just for ****andgiggles, 'cause I'm all about ****andgiggles and other childish****, shut down everything but Safari. Pop into the Music Thread, scroll down a few messages, and "boom" - out to the desktop, and back...having, in the process been unceremoniously logged out of SOL.

I'm not rebooting this ******* thing just because Huddler can't code. **** that, and **** the apologies...another item in a long list of **** for which there are apologies and promises aplenty, and not a resolution in sight.