Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cotton

Who made this darter

Rate this topic

71 posts in this topic

I love this darter. The finish is great. I will be fishing it this season. The person I got it from could not remember the builder so I am curious. Had it for a little while now and would like to put a name to this sick plug.

[img=

GReat looking plug, but it looks like it has never been in the water. Possible to love it without knowing its action? Beware yer trollops and meretricious ladies of the even'in.

That slope cut is not flat. it is rounded. Pro Staff plugs (a new name for a guy who has been making plugs Locally for years but never to sell,untill this year) makes a darter with a slope cut like that. Also with the large eye in back but I have not seen one that color before. Pro Staff would be my guess

That slope cut is not flat. it is rounded. Pro Staff plugs (a new name for a guy who has been making plugs Locally for years but never to sell,untill this year) makes a darter with a slope cut like that. Also with the large eye in back but I have not seen one that color before. Pro Staff would be my guess
That's the most likely builder that I've heard. The paint job on this plug is amazing. Seems very durable similar to the AH finish. Thanks for the info

I wonder why they put eyes in the back of the plug. Will that help casting property? A tailheavy darter will have a harder time digging. So you really want good flotation back there I think. Maybe eyes increase the flotation?