Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beret

How old are you

Rate this topic

348 posts in this topic

I understand this is a sensitive topic for some and I am sure some folks would not want to answer. But as we all hide behind our computer names,it is always interesting for us to meet another SOL'er for the first time. We all have a preconceived idea of someones age I'm sure based on our responses online. The first time I met Johnnycakes he says "your much older than I thought".................made my day.........right. To me, it makes no difference. I'm 65. I earned it and enjoy it.

So for all of you that are proud and could care less,how old are you.................like I said, I am 65 years young.

Quote:

Originally Posted by flytyingguy1 View Post

I have 2 girlfriends that are .20 yrs old! Only problem is my wife said I'm not wired for 220 ! Lets just a say my 1st TV was Black & White

How many channels? My black and white tv only had 3.

I have 2 girlfriends that are .20 yrs old! Only problem is my wife said I'm not wired for 220 ! Lets just a say my 1st TV was Black & White

And the screen was 10 inches wide

Quote:

Originally Posted by flytyingguy1 View Post

Lol

Ever see the picture of the last supper ? I'm the guy on the right asking Jesus to pass the Salt biggrin.gif

Lmao I have to remember this one.

Sounds like your wiring is knob and tube.