Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rollcast

WTB Plugging Rod

15 posts in this topic

Looking for a rod between 10-11'. I'll be using it to throw bigger plugs, eels and jigs off of the beach and jetties. Hoping to put a VS250 on it, looking for one of those too.. The rod can be used as long as its in good condition..If you have anything I might be interested in let me know...I'm not trying to break the bank either.. 200 range give or take... I'm in South Jersey so shipping or pickup will work...

Thanks, rollcast

I have a st croix 10.5 mojo rated 2-6 ounces that I used once at the end of last season. I paid 240 plus tax and I will let it go for 200 plus whatever the shipping from mass to u costs. I have a tube that the rod fits in that I can use for shipping.

I have a st croix 10.5 mojo rated 2-6 ounces that I used once at the end of last season. I paid 240 plus tax and I will let it go for 200 plus whatever the shipping from mass to u costs. I have a tube that the rod fits in that I can use for shipping.

Thanks for the offer... Gonna hold off on that one for now.. Thanks!!

Yes, sorry 10 feet, one piece. New condition.

Any chance you'd take $220.cash in hand or pp and a yellow over white BM needle with eyes, thrown once? I can come to you pretty much any day this week for pickup, day or evening..

Thanks, rollcast

I got a MINT 10'6" Lami Super Surf 1 piece, rated 2-6oz, perfect for heavier plugs. I'm on Long Island, I can let it go for $225 but we'd have to meet by me.

GMZ

I got a MINT 10'6" Lami Super Surf 1 piece, rated 2-6oz, perfect for heavier plugs. I'm on Long Island, I can let it go for $225 but we'd have to meet by me.

GMZ

Thanks for the reply but I don't get out that way... Sweet stick though..

rollcast

Yes, sorry 10 feet, one piece. New condition.

Charleston I'm gonna back out of my offer for your Lami... Ivan has the reel I want so I'm going to work a deal with him.. I hope you understand. Thanks

Charleston I'm gonna back out of my offer for your Lami... Ivan has the reel I want so I'm going to work a deal with him.. I hope you understand. Thanks

I have absolutely no problem with that my friend. I hope you enjoy the rig you buy. That's what it's all about. If you ever need anything else let me know. I have far too much stuff.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0