Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kdnguyen2

WTS Hobie Mirage Sport

8 posts in this topic

So, i just bought a outback and will need to sell the Mirage Sport that I recently got. I will include brand new C-Tug wheels, and hummingbird piranha fish finder (w/ Battery) and upgraded kayak paddles for $1100, picked-up, or local delivery (under 40 miles).  The kayak is blue in color and bought second hand from here but in very good condition. 

Anchor and anchor kit also included (but not installed, neither is the fishfinder installed). 

Rear safety flag is also included.  

How about $1000 and I will drop off tomorrow in woodside? if you don't like what you see then no pressure to buy.  The hobie seat also has the upgraded pegs so the seat doesn't move when you install it.  The C-Tug and the humminbird piranha 170 + extra battery + transducer mount is almost a $300 accessory alone.  

Quote:

Originally Posted by fin kicker View Post

can you do 900 and ill pick it up tomorrow?

if you subtract the humminbird fish finder/battery/transducer, then I will do $900 with the c-tug cart. let me know as I will be in the LI/queens area tomorrow afternoon. 

How about $1000 and I will drop off tomorrow in woodside? if you don't like what you see then no pressure to buy.  The hobie seat also has the upgraded pegs so the seat doesn't move when you install it.  The C-Tug and the humminbird piranha 170 + extra battery + transducer mount is almost a $300 accessory alone.  

Ok it's a deal, what time tomorrow?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0