The Mokai cometh............

Rick Murray of Mokai Manufacturing replied in an E-Mail that the finished/grained 2002 model molds should be at his facility by today and he will start pouring Monday. All looks good for my pick up on Good Friday.

That Saturday I will install the locator/GPS units and the portable 360 degree rotation sidefinder transducer bracket. I will also register the boat and apply the numbers this same day. Easter will be its maiden voyage out of Augustine Beach in DE. (This is going to be a LONG week wink.gif....at least I don't have to sit and wait for a UPS truck wink.gif)

Everyone at the kayak fling will be able to see one of the first 2002 models and evaluate the number of improvements Mokai has done to their design this year. Among them include front splash guards, foot pegs, 40% less hull holes, and none under the waterline. Bob Cavenaugh, the Manufacturer rep, will also be there along with a friend fishing their first time for saltwater migratory stripers. This will make 3 Mokai's in attendance ( Bob said he might bring an extra as well)

See ya all at the fling!