Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

So, I Won't Say I told You So, But

Rate this topic

63 posts in this topic

Without reading any more than the first few posts, they were doing what they felt necessary in my absence. Once I discussed it with them, I initially agreed as I knew I would not be able to enforce a new NSFW policy here.

During my second discussion I offered an alternative plan - it was accepted without issue - I'm the one that owes you guys an apology for not being around enough to keep things running smoothly :o For that, I apologize :wave:

I miss you guys...I can't wait till the house is full of subcontractors and I can spend a much larger part of my day online here, where I belong, with the rest of this wonderfully dysfunctional family :freak:

TimS

To the naysayers, that's okay, no hard feelings............;)

we will need full documentation of both plans in detail & the minutes of the meetings to render our descision on this matter

thank you for your anticipated cooperation

~ the rabble

the fact remains young steven

the overlords acted prior to receiving permission. true or false?

they initiated something, then went sniffing around for approvals at leisure. the timing of which stinks to high heaven, making them suspect and repugnant little dwerps. you know it, i know it and all of the told ya soin in cyberspace will not change the fact that they owe us an apology. and we will have it