WTT TB/AH/DMAG/chum etc for Cyclone or Chum

jcrane

Thanks Benny. I'm going to pass for now. I bought to chums the other day here (though trying to figure ou what happened with that).

Assuming that, I want to try and focus on grabbing another cyclone

I love the chum so I may come back to you

Thanks again

Jim

I have a white with blue crackle chum a-40 I'd trade for the TB and AH

"The club tournaments are NOT the problem, in fact the clubs are part of the solution, helping to organize us recreational fishermen.
It's the - kill every one I catch, the lookymee tackle shop video guys, and especially the charter boats, that are the real problem on the rec side." Sudsy
"I object to fishing tournaments less for what they do to fish than to fisherman. They have invaded one of the last refuges of civilized man, transmuted a noble art into something it isn't and shouldn't be... To speak nothing of the repulsive butchery and waste." - Ted Williams

I'll take a pic of it this afternoon.

"The club tournaments are NOT the problem, in fact the clubs are part of the solution, helping to organize us recreational fishermen.
It's the - kill every one I catch, the lookymee tackle shop video guys, and especially the charter boats, that are the real problem on the rec side." Sudsy
"I object to fishing tournaments less for what they do to fish than to fisherman. They have invaded one of the last refuges of civilized man, transmuted a noble art into something it isn't and shouldn't be... To speak nothing of the repulsive butchery and waste." - Ted Williams