Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bill22

WTS / new albright 8 ft 6 in travel rod spinning (4 pieces)

11 posts in this topic

have a new 8ft 6 spin Albright travel spinning rod exp model.. beautiful blue blank, Fuji guides , cork tape grips.. comes with travel cordura hard tube and rod sock that has 4 pockets for each piece. not a MARK ON IT... all guides are aligned nice and straight ..bought for a trip that never came.. ................... shipped $120 . . paypal fine. if no pay pal I will do 115 money order .. no trades and cant go no lower its gonna cost about 20 to ship.. I already have the original box I got when I bought it so it will fit perfect and I thinks it cost the guy about 18 bucks from fla.

cant get pics but if any real interest if anyone is hesitant , I just sold a stradic without pics to sand crabber so maybe he will vouch for me if guys need to ask..i know he was thrilled...

[ATTACHMENT=8864]$(KGrHqV,!p0FEHBYQGmLBRIS8oBf0g~~60_57.jpg (491k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT][sorry I knew I missed something.. It's rated 15-30. And 1/2. - 3.

I own the surf version of this rod and fish it in Florida. I like this size because it's heavy enough to plug or deadstick from the surf, and light enough for the backwater.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0