Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bob_G

Hey lukie, remember this one?

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

i just found it....didn't I take that pic?

you popped that beauty on out first opener together, right by that little stream...man, you and I were two lucky guys, huh?

that and birdin is high on my "best ever" list..

we ought to add to it this season....do some nosin around down here with the Pahkah...

thanks

luke

yes, I want that pic, auto graphed...I will give you the rod holders that I have been car yin aroundf in my Yukon for 10 months.....

lets go see Billy's kid box and have dinner at the Miss Worcester, drive the Polish Baja, I will watch you drink a beer at the Legion, and come home....

..hey, isn't that Wendy in the back seat????

sign it "to Luke, from the undisputed Worcester Ping-Pong Master for 8 consecutive years- Huntoon"

I will buy you a Regatta Point sandwich and a beer at Leitrems.....or maybe Sir Morgans Cove? Well, the Blue Plate is still there even if Tiny isn't!

later

luke

Immediate observation.......either the hair was dyed blonde, or the beard was dyed brown/black.

Uh, uh Joe. Naturally blond. I had blond hair till I was about 25. Then it turned brown. And after that, it gradually became invisible hair.

Every time I see an old picture of you, I can't get Whippin' Post out of my head for the next hour. :laugh:

And you can't imagine how many girls said to me that I look just like the Allman guy who was dating Cher. Only thing, my hair was longer. :laugh:

And you can't imagine how many girls said to me that I look just like the Allman guy who was dating Cher. Only thing, my hair was longer. :laugh:

As long as no one has a photo of you passed out in a plate of spaghetti. :D