Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Hey Obamacare fans, what cha gonna do now?

Rate this topic

37 posts in this topic

More and more companies are choosing to follow your new law by making all their employees part time.  Now some of the employees (many of which put Obama in place, how farking funny is that?) are speaking out that companies are following the laws laid out by Obama and his minions.

Here is a link to the letter writen by some guy that works at "Juicy Couture", a clothing store in New York, he is about to pee in his pants he is so mad.  He states that he deserves to be paid in Health Insurance, not just in cash.  AND he deserves a full time job:

http://www.coworker.org/petitions/juicy-take-care-of-your-workers

See I disagree with them.  I have always paid people in cash, and they are free to buy anything their heart desires with it.  Some people have bought health insurance, my old buddy Todd just bought an old dirt track race car.  See, with peoples desires so different (insurance, race car)  who the hell al I to spend their money for them?  Not the guy I say.

So anyway, what mext?  Do you shut these clowns up, do you Occupy again?  What is the next step?

More and more companies are choosing to follow your new law by making all their employees part time.  Now some of the employees (many of which put Obama in place, how farking funny is that?) are speaking out that companies are following the laws laid out by Obama and his minions.

Here is a link to the letter writen by some guy that works at "Juicy Couture", a clothing store in New York, he is about to pee in his pants he is so mad.  He states that he deserves to be paid in Health Insurance, not just in cash.  AND he deserves a full time job:

See I disagree with them.  I have always paid people in cash, and they are free to buy anything their heart desires with it.  Some people have bought health insurance, my old buddy Todd just bought an old dirt track race car.  See, with peoples desires so different (insurance, race car)  who the hell al I to spend their money for them?  Not the guy I say.

So anyway, what mext?  Do you shut these clowns up, do you Occupy again?  What is the next step?

I would think the IRS would have something to say/do about your always paying cash. One of the reasons we need to look into eliminating income tax and go with sales tax instead. Then all people would have skin in the game and vote for what's best rather than who will give them more. I bet your employees get benefits claiming they have no income, Do you realize they could turn you in and get a cut of the penalties or recovered taxes the IRS gets from you?

No pity for the fools who voted for obama and the dems that passed this law. You idiots deserve all the s#it coming your way. May you and your children die living under bridges in abject poverty for what you have done to the country by supporting fool dems in DC

This response was the best to the article.......... Should have a Pluggy sighting soon.

Look how the hardliners cheer the destruction of America so they may jeer the moron Potus. Scary times we live in. But hey....ya got in your jabs right? Well done!!! :bucktooth:

Also...if you are getting paid in cash on a constant basis, you are a moron for accepting it. Not paying your taxes will screw you in more ways than one. Getting 1099'd sucks too. Plus no Unemployment Insurance if you ever need it. Since you took cash, you never paid into the system.

Good idea.

Look how the hardliners cheer the destruction of America so they may jeer the moron Potus. Scary times we live in. But hey....ya got in your jabs right? Well done!!! :bucktooth:

Also...if you are getting paid in cash on a constant basis, you are a moron for accepting it. Not paying your taxes will screw you in more ways than one. Getting 1099'd sucks too. Plus no Unemployment Insurance if you ever need it. Since you took cash, you never paid into the system.

Good idea.

I don't get it. Should we be jeering or cheering Obama for forcing this program on an unwilling nation? I was 1099'd for years. I prefer it. Why let the government use your money before they are entitled to it?

I don't get it. Should we be jeering or cheering Obama for forcing this program on an unwilling nation? I was 1099'd for years. I prefer it. Why let the government use your money before they are entitled to it?

Most people I come across that take cash as payment aren't smart enough to manage their money to begin with and would be screwed hard by a 1099 since they don't have the smarts to save money for paying the taxes which is what? 36%? That's a lot of money you need to set aside. Great if it worked for you though. I would rather just get a payroll check myself.

Of course people shouldn't cheer Obamacare. He should be impeached for his actions and those who went along with him also. That's not the point.

The point is that the Republicans have become a Paper Tiger. They are beaten. Useless. All they have left is to point and laugh at all the problems being caused by Obamacare and other bad decisions that the Repubs have been unable to thwart.

Beaten by pussified Libs and their Army of Whack-Job Pro-Illegal/Higher Taxes/Welfare Addicts.

Beaten by the lowest of the low. The useless. The lazy. The freestuffers.

If the Republicans can't even find a way to speak to the middle grounders, the common sensers, the people who have skin in the game, then I don't think they should be cheering OR jeering. They should shut the hell up and figure out a new game plan because....THIS??? This ain't workin' is it?

Most people I come across that take cash as payment aren't smart enough to manage their money to begin with and would be screwed hard by a 1099 since they don't have the smarts to save money for paying the taxes which is what? 36%? That's a lot of money you need to set aside. Great if it worked for you though. I would rather just get a payroll check myself.

Of course people shouldn't cheer Obamacare. He should be impeached for his actions and those who went along with him also. That's not the point.

The point is that the Republicans have become a Paper Tiger. They are beaten. Useless. All they have left is to point and laugh at all the problems being caused by Obamacare and other bad decisions that the Repubs have been unable to thwart.

Beaten by pussified Libs and their Army of Whack-Job Pro-Illegal/Higher Taxes/Welfare Addicts.

Beaten by the lowest of the low. The useless. The lazy. The freestuffers.

If the Republicans can't even find a way to speak to the middle grounders, the common sensers, the people who have skin in the game, then I don't think they should be cheering OR jeering. They should shut the hell up and figure out a new game plan because....THIS??? This ain't workin' is it?

I guess I saw the point differently than you did. I saw it as the ridicule has now spread out from just the Republican party.

I guess I saw the point differently than you did. I saw it as the ridicule has now spread out from just the Republican party.

As it should, but this is a ******* nightmare. People like my wife and I? We can't afford anymore costs. Things are going up EVERYWHERE and we're NOT getting raises. We are getting ******* screwed and this **** is NOT funny. At this point, I'm pissed right the **** off and the Repubs have ******* let me down for the last time. I'm LIVID at them for being so frigging useless.

Say my wife's Company decides to follow suit and put her on part time? The what? We lose our HC and probably our house. Awesome.

I'm just a regular working stiff. Money is always tight and now it's tighter. All this **** does to a guy like me is hurt. It's not funny. It's not a joke. I can't do **** to stop it and the people I vote for have done NOTHING to help. Not a THING.

Yup both parties suck and people just won't wake up. They only care about getting re-elected not doing what's best for the people who pay their salaries and pensions. I'm glad I never had kids because eventually the roosters will come home to roost. Might be why the homeland security agency is buying so many weapons and bullets. The goose who lays the golden eggs is dying.

As it should, but this is a ******* nightmare. People like my wife and I? We can't afford anymore costs. Things are going up EVERYWHERE and we're NOT getting raises. We are getting ******* screwed and this **** is NOT funny. At this point, I'm pissed right the **** off and the Repubs have ******* let me down for the last time. I'm LIVID at them for being so frigging useless.

Say my wife's Company decides to follow suit and put her on part time? The what? We lose our HC and probably our house. Awesome.

I'm just a regular working stiff. Money is always tight and now it's tighter. All this **** does to a guy like me is hurt. It's not funny. It's not a joke. I can't do **** to stop it and the people I vote for have done NOTHING to help. Not a THING.

I agree, but I don't know anyone who thinks it's funny.

I agree, but I don't know anyone who thinks it's funny.

Things read and sound that way to me. The Repubs just grinning as things fall apart, hoping that this will propel them back into power once things get so bad, people are left with no choice.

The point is that the Republicans have become a Paper Tiger. They are beaten. Useless. All they have left is to point and laugh at all the problems being caused by Obamacare and other bad decisions that the Repubs have been unable to thw

Beaten by the lowest of the low. The useless. The lazy. The freestuffers. uffers.

The country has tipped, no one is going to vote for a guy or a gal who sounds like their parent giving them a lecture about responsibility, accountability, and priniciples, their gonna vote for the parent who promises to give them everything they want whether earned or not.

Here is the latest ( even drawing the attention of NPR to discuss the topic but they still feigned from saying the should be done) Disability for kids is the fastest growing sector of the ballooning numbers of folks on disabilty.

If a kid is diagnosed with a learning disability or some form of a challenge the prevents them from keeping up with their classmates then the family qualifes for a diability payment. The mother of the kid being interviewed admitted she counts on her kid's learning challenge as their income . Should the child show improvement then the payment is reduced. Where is the incentive to help this kid when the mom is counting on his condition.

They looked at a 26 year old who has on disability for anxiety since being a child. She wants to work, she admitted it gave her a sense of being and self worth but the reward from hard work was trumped by the fact she was facing a cut in the hand out when she drawed a salary. She ended up quiting the job.

Here is another example, a medical doctor giving his diagnosis on whether someone is disable or not would ask the patient what was the highest level of schooling recieved. If the patient did not complete high school the doctor automatically diagnosed the patient as disabled and should get a monthly check. Disabled not because of a physical condition impeding the ability to perform a job but because with a limited education the patient would not be hired by an employer.

Your not going to get the vote of someone if you call out the mom counting on the kid's disability check or the 26 year old woman or the doctor.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little View Post

The next step is the same as the last step. Rank and file Americans beetch about what a bum Obama is, and the liberasl make believe he's a president. Business as usual. 

Yup both parties suck and people just won't wake up. They only care about getting re-elected not doing what's best for the people who pay their salaries and pensions. I'm glad I never had kids because eventually the roosters will come home to roost. Might be why the homeland security agency is buying so many weapons and bullets. The goose who lays the golden eggs is dying.

All the Republicans who voted for Obama-care should be hung.