Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ecduzitgood

Can't seem to update comunity profile

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Sorry, been busy. :o

I am guessing that after you change what you want, you are clicking "save", and then you get a screen that says "Please Wait".....and you wait, and you wait and you wait, and nothing happens. Is this correct?

What do you do to get out of it?

Also, what browser (and version) and what device are you using?

I am using IE on a newer desktop (6months old), I do the x out thing in the upper corner (I hope that makes sense I am not real good at computer talk). And yes your desccription is correct it just says please wait and keeps doing the little bar thing showing It is try to do it but never does, I walk away and come back 10 minutes later and it is still saying please wait...I think it's mocking me. ;)

Just for laughs I hope your 1st reply is please wait. :)

Just for laughs I hope your 1st reply is please wait. :)

:laugh:.....but yes, it sorta is gonna be, as while I will report this to Huddler, they won't even see it until about noon Eastern time tomorrow.......

Unfortunately, IE and this platform really don't like each other, but hopefully it can be worked out.

Huddler asked which version of IE you are using when this happens. Your access log shows that you have used both IE 8 and IE 9.

If you are unsure, just open IE and click the following that I circled in red, and it will tell you:

It's 9, thanks for showing my that, I learned something new. I also have firefox if thats a browser and even chrome I think. Being over the hill makes it hard to keep up. I just start to get familiar with something and it changes. I'll see if firefox works (I don't jknow what will happen but I will give it a shot)

Firefox didn't work either, no big deal but eventually I would like to change/tweak it.

Trust me. I know things. You are in Mod Q. That happens when in Mod Q. Ask me how I know. And I couldn't even report bugs. It was awful.

He is NOT in Mod Que............