Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fish81

Bama Rig on Stripers!!!!

Rate this topic

56 posts in this topic

Hey SOL Members!!! Fishhound.com has partnered with a new manufacturer for an exclusive product testing/feedback opportunity.

We are looking for 25 anglers that...

1)consider themselves intermediate to expert anglers

2)willing to take the tackle we send you and use them in the next 4 weeks

3)willing to answer 4 product feedback questions and then select other items to test for us throughout the year

If this sounds like something you'd be willing to do then sign up now at Fishhound and use CODE: BAMA

The code will set you up with a free Alabama Rig and all you pay is $5 shipping/handling and you get a 30 day risk-free trial for the Fishhound Club. 

What you get:

1) Alabama Rig

2) 30 day Fishhound Club Membership

3) Just to say “Thank You” we will give you $50 in gift cards plus you will also get $25 in gear.

We only have 25 Alabama rigs for this testing opportunity. Sign up at Fishhound and use CODE: BAMA

ALREADY A MEMBER... don't worry, we're adding new gear everyday! You will be able to use your current points on the new stuff that comes in. QUESTIONS? Just email me at alberto@fishhound.com or call me 800.469.0224 or just PM me.

Looks like a knock off of the old clambama rig eh Ron? :D

Yes; Clambrella rig; for sure. Knockoff of the C2 Rig.:) Not new!

The three-armed umbrella rig is also known as a Striper Spread for obvious reasons.

Same as nine-er, they should call it a five-er A little smaller and lighter, I see them in the harbor. Yak guys use them. They were getting good money for them last year.

Can you imagine throwing one of those into a bluefish blitz? You would be dealing with 5 angry blues on the line, until the 6th one came along and took a swipe at the lead head on that rig, then it's bye bye bama rig...

I laugh at the guys throwing those things in the river. 

No Thanks....

I wouldn't laugh. The thing is so good that it has been banned in lots of bass tournaments. I wouldn't fish one, though... looks like it would be a PITA.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John B View Post

Can you imagine throwing one of those into a bluefish blitz? You would be dealing with 5 angry blues on the line, until the 6th one came along and took a swipe at the lead head on that rig, then it's bye bye bama rig...

I hear that plus bringing in more than 1 fish on the same line is no fun at all. Feels like a wobbling tire coming in.