Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Henrymski

Getting revved up for the season!

Rate this topic

4 posts in this topic

Went fishing for the first time in 2013.  We are down in the Jacksonville, Fl area on vacation, just in time for the record cold snap.  Woo hoo.  Chartered a back bay trip with my little girl and we caught a ton of snapper blues, sea trout, and little puppy drum.  The big bruiser reds just cruised around and teased us, refusing to take anything we offered.  Oh well.  They looked great and got the blood going.

<br />

<br />

<br />

Very nice, keep up the good work, they get so big so fast. Sorry about the cold front, this winter has had way too many, would you believe we matched a record for number of 80 degree days in a row back in January. Still warmer than up north, I just hate to see people coming to Florida and having to wear fleece. Next visit come further south, (The Keys) the cold fronts are at least shorter.

Peace

Very nice, keep up the good work, they get so big so fast. Sorry about the cold front, this winter has had way too many, would you believe we matched a record for number of 80 degree days in a row back in January. Still warmer than up north, I just hate to see people coming to Florida and having to wear fleece. Next visit come further south, (The Keys) the cold fronts are at least shorter.

Peace

My God what a princess

I wish you well & happiness Priceless can not ask for a better gift! Happy Easter & give that cutie a big hug & kiss from me.