Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Horse Shoe

WTS Lamiglas, GLoomis, Ocean Master and Abu Garcia, BPS Power Stik Surf and Boat Rods

19 posts in this topic

I wanted to make this as easy as possible so I'm listing all of this together. I just went through my gear and decided it is time to thin the herd to what I actually use.. not the ones that I think I might, if the moon is just right, someday, possibly, on the off chance that my other 3 just like it break, but otherwise stay in the truck and collect dust, use. These are all located in Concord NC and I will ship USPS at buyer expense. I'm going to price these from left to right. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Bass Pro Shops Power Stik, 12ft, 2 pc spinning. This one is in new condition. There is an interesting little twist to this one....an extending telescopic handle. This is build into the butt of the rod and pushes in and out of the way. This is the white model and not the current version that is sold in stores. $60

GLoomis SUR 1267C / 10'6" 2pc Heavy. This one is brand new, never used. But here is the flaw...There is a broken ceramic insert in the 1st guide (stripping guide), so it will have to have this guide replaced. $185

Lamiglas XS 11 MS 11" Med 2pc 2-4oz. This one is brand new, unused and still has the Factory Fuji tag hanging on the stripping guide. $275

Abu Garcia Commodore 7'11" USGC XXH 1 piece. This one has been modified with cork tape and a "Tennessee" style reel seat. There is no neat just a rod tape bed to clamp your reel to. There is a small piece of debris in the blank from when it was rewrapped with tape, you can hear it move but the blank is fine. This make a killer jigging or bridge rod. $60

Bass Pro Shops Ocean Master OM 12 SC 2pc 6-12oz casting. There are 3 of these that are all very lightly used. The 1st one in the picture has an XFlock style handle. The other 2 have the coarse texture grips similar to the GLoomis surf rods in the past. All 3 are in very good condition and will handle 8n"bait with ease. $80 each

One has been sold.

Bass Pro Shops Ocean Master OM 12SCM 3-6oz 2pc casting. This is the 12 ft model with 2 equal 6ft sections. This has the traditional cork tape handles and is in very good condition. $80

Bass Pro Shops Ocean Master OM 10 SS 2pc 4-8oz spinning with the plate style reel seat like the "Cape Point" series has. This one is new and unused. The handles do not have any wrap to save weight. $90

Bass Pro Shops Surf Extreme 10'6" 2pc. This one has been lightly used. There is no rating on the rod but I would put it at 1-5oz. $50

I hope someone can put these to better use than I have.

HS

Man I want that Loomis is there anything you need?

It was me thinking I 'needed" all these backup rods that has me selling them now ;). We wont even talk about the reels, plugs, surfbags and other goodies that I should be trying to sell.

HS

Is the last bps spinning or casting

The last BPS Ocean Master to the right, Ocean Master OM 10 SS 2pc 4-8oz, is a spinning

The BPS Surf Extreme is a spinning model as well.

Thanks,

HS

Dropping the price on this one to $80 to match the other OM's I have listed.

Bass Pro Shops Ocean Master OM 10 SS 2pc 4-8oz spinning with the plate style reel seat like the "Cape Point" series has. This one is new and unused. The handles do not have any wrap to save weight. $90

Thanks,

HS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0