Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
joev

Ct Yaking on Sunday

7 posts in this topic

CT guys JimW and I are gonna hit the Housy for schoolies on Sunday am .Let me know if you want to go and I will fill in the details

JoeV

------------------

Always Wishin I Was Yak Fishin

Hey joev, with the way things are turning out for this Susky Flats Fling, whata ya think about alate spring Connecticut Fling.cwm40.gifHMMMMMMMMcwm40.gif Are you thinking what I'm thinking yet?rolleyes.gif

Bob

Joe V, I grew up right on the mouth of the Ct river. It was always tough in a couple of weeks to go opening day of freshwater when the schoolies were all over the edges of the Ct river. Last year and the one before had good luck putting in on the Old Lyme side and getting behind great island in the marshes. Well protected and scenic.

Don't live up north any more, I'll miss this time of the year up there.

CT Fling is possible .My home turf is rather small.5-6 yaks would be alot .Its a small river.Like JimW said if we could do the Herring thing its a lock but you know how it goes.Also have been finding a good fishery livelining Hickory shad in the summer and fall.Could do a fling then.Will keep you guys posted on the happenings around here.

I have been networking with a few guys up on the Cape and are talking about something up ther in June sometime.

To many places to fish and not enough time.

JoeV

------------------

Always Wishin I Was Yak Fishin

Joe & Jim

Good luck tommorow. I would have joined you tommorow but signed up to man the ********* stand at MSBA show.

Next week-end is for definite if the weather is half reasonable.