Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TBStriperKing

Gulp 4" peeler

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I just saw that they have a 4" size out now for the Berkley gulp peeler. I think its new - I haven't seen it before. Has anyone tried these out yet? I've tried the 2" size in the past but didn't really have any luck with it. I don't think I've ever caught a legal striped bass or drum on berkley gulp peeler or clam. Has anyone else caught any big fish on it? I'll be giving these 4'' peelers a shot at AI/VA when I go down the first week of may and report back with my findings. :)

I have used the crab bites but not gulp ,they have never worked for me .crab bites are great . I usely use them with other bait ,like bunker, squid, spot just about any other bait ,2 yrs ago I tour them up in the spring 30 stripers in 4 days 3 shorts largest was 39 right in front of exit gin mill dune alen knows where that's at ,I think ...hey I got a new puter, dang is it much better being on this site .it even has spell check but I turned that off . rv is almost ready to go need to do the water an propane ,put a new kitchen area in .counting the days .hope the water temp goes up ,I like between 54 to 58

I had some luck with the small ones but it wasn't here.  I fished Johns Pass, FL a couple of weeks ago.  Got lots of bites..black sea bass, lady fish, etc.  Fish were still hitting it even after they had chewed off all the legs and it look like a fat 50 cent piece.