Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danflytr

I thought that you fisher people would enjoy this

Rate this topic

38 posts in this topic

First off that's a "DODGER"!!!...NOT a "Flasher"!!!...only a "Roockie"!!!, uses a sinker release for catching halibut...I couldn't watch any MORE!!!!....DAMN!!!...Can I get a refund!!!....Moocks!!!...Mark

Quote:

Originally Posted by California Caster View Post

First off that's a "DODGER" and only I flash the rookies on the Dodgers"When they "COME TO TOWN"

I flash the Dodgers to show them what a "Real Louisville Slugger" looks like!!!....HEY!!..U should B getting your wetsuit ready!!!, forecast looks very favourable!!....nothing but 10inch Chicago Deep Dish Abs!!!.....DAMN!!!....I have flabby abs!!!...Moocks!!!!....Mark

I cant believe they are using nets with large holes to net the halibut.... large holes in the netting have the propensity to split a halibut's tail, thus leaving it open to infection - a sure death sentence! Use the mesh style nets people for Halibut!!

I cant believe they are using nets with large holes to net the halibut.... large holes in the netting have the propensity to split a halibut's tail, thus leaving it open to infection - a sure death sentence! Use the mesh style nets people for Halibut!!
Excellent POINT!! "Norcal"!!!...that video was more horrific than a Freddie Kruger movie trilogy or Moocks nude sun bathing...Craig Hansen should issue rebates to the "3" people that bought his video!!....I believe Moocks was "1" of the "3" that purchased Craig's video along with a Susan Somer "Thigh Master" video...If you look, Moocks's thigh's are rather thin...obviously didn't use the video for working out his thighs!!!...Hummmmm....must B another reason???!!!...DAMN!!!...I have a camera, I'll make a video...Moocks!!!....Mark

Quote:

I flash the Dodgers to show them what a "Real Louisville Slugger" looks like!!!....HEY!!..U should B getting your wetsuit ready!!!, forecast looks very favourable!!....nothing but 10inch Chicago Deep Dish Abs!!!.....DAMN!!!....I have flabby abs!!!...Moocks!!!!....Mark

Water temp is 53 degrees and on the climb. I'm ready

Quote:

First off that's a "DODGER"!!!...NOT a "Flasher"!!!...only a "Roockie"!!!, uses a sinker release for catching halibut...I couldn't watch any MORE!!!!....DAMN!!!...Can I get a refund!!!....Moocks!!!...Mark

I've always hated those stupid heavy trolling weights. When I first moved here from Kauai I was like What in the hell are those things? and what happens when thousands of led weights are deposited on the ocean floor? Duxbury must have an artificial lead reef by now.

I've always hated those stupid heavy trolling weights. When I first moved here from Kauai I was like What in the hell are those things? and what happens when thousands of led weights are deposited on the ocean floor? Duxbury must have an artificial lead reef by now.

Actually keeping the sinker "fixed" adds to helping land the halibut, helps with a more positive hook set, aids with keeping pressure on the fish, prevents the halibut from..."planeing Up" to the surface Faaaar behind the vessel & shaking off!!, helps in keeping the halibut's head underwater when nearing the gaffing/netting stage, that video should be titled....Halibut Mistakes the Advanced version....Damn!!!.....Can I watch it on NetFlicks!!!....Moocks!!!!...Mark

Quote:

Actually keeping the sinker "fixed" adds to helping land the halibut, helps with a more positive hook set, aids with keeping pressure on the fish, prevents the halibut from..."planeing Up" to the surface Faaaar behind the vessel & shaking off!!, helps in keeping the halibut's head underwater when nearing the gaffing/netting stage, that video should be titled....Halibut Mistakes the Advanced version....Damn!!!.....Can I watch it on NetFlicks!!!....Moocks!!!!...Mark

Maybe they were just making that video just for the hellabit.          

I haven't watched the video yet. Did they release a fish after they netted it?

According to his patch, he is an IFGA Record Holder.

What kind of patches you got CC?

3... 2... 1...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike415 View Post

I haven't watched the video yet. Did they release a fish after they netted it?

Not on Purpose. They lost a fish while trying to net it though.