Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moonbat

No Way.

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

:laugh: I wonder if this guy reads Dean Chambers (unskewedpolls.com)

Why Republicans could win the White House, Senate and hold the House by 2016

...Consider this: As Romney learned, history says it’s difficult to defeat a sitting president in the modern era. But it is arguably even harder for a political party to win three consecutive presidential elections.

Only George H.W. Bush (who was essentially awarded Reagan’s third term) has pulled it off in the last fifty, or so, years. And that’s just what Democrats will attempt to do. What is more, in all likelihood, they will nominate Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden. Having passed the torch to a new generation of leaders, what are the odds Americans will choose to go backwards generationally?

History, of course, doesn’t always repeat itself. But if history is a predictor, then Republicans appear to be due for a presidential victory in 2016.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/26/why-republicans-could-win-the-white-house-senate-and-the-house-by-2016/#ixzz2OrDMJ4mq

Wow, you sound like the Republicans in 2003 to 2005 (51/229) or 2005-07 (55/231). Or the Dems in Clinton's first term (57 Senators/258 Congress). Or the Dems in 2008, after winning a supermajority in the Senate and a big majority in the house (which is now slight majority/minority 53/201). Or maybe the Republicans under Warren Harding (59/300) or Calvin Coolidge (54/247).

Bush I was considered unbeatable shortly before he lost to Clinton.

Since 1995, the Republicans have controlled the senate 11 years, and the house for 16 years.

Me thinks your counting your chickens before the eggs have even been layed.

But you bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa all you want.

If the Dems nominate Joe Biden, I will take all bets that this actually happens. Pretty safe bet, because there are not enough nitwits even among registered democrat voters, to ever see that happen.

Can't see the dems nominating a rich old white guy who's threatened by change (sound familiar?) to be their new emperor when there's a very chic choice with going for the female.

Can't see the dems nominating a rich old white guy who's threatened by change (sound familiar?) to be their new emperor when there's a very chic choice with going for the female.

Unless they can coax an ex-con, illegal immigrant, crack head on to the ballot.

Wow, you sound like the Republicans in 2003 to 2005 (51/229) or 2005-07 (55/231). Or the Dems in Clinton's first term (57 Senators/258 Congress). Or the Dems in 2008, after winning a supermajority in the Senate and a big majority in the house (which is now slight majority/minority 53/201). Or maybe the Republicans under Warren Harding (59/300) or Calvin Coolidge (54/247).

Bush I was considered unbeatable shortly before he lost to Clinton.

Since 1995, the Republicans have controlled the senate 11 years, and the house for 16 years.

Me thinks your counting your chickens before the eggs have even been layed.

But you bwaaaaa haaaaa haaaaaa all you want.

If the Dems nominate Joe Biden, I will take all bets that this actually happens. Pretty safe bet, because there are not enough nitwits even among registered democrat voters, to ever see that happen.

I bwahaha-ed from April on and missed only FL while fools here predicted a Romney landslide. This guy is predicting a tri-fecta for the REPs. History is not as powerful as demographics. Or embracing science and technology (Orca anyone?). Or continually pissing off womenz.

Remember "no president has won with economic numbers this horrific?" Whoops! Where did all that shinola disappear to?

I wish they could ram through onerous gun control - the reps should let them. Give them just enough republican votes as sacrificial lambs. Then sit back and watch demographics in action.

Moonie, who wins in 2020?

You might as well get your call in now.

I am smart enough not to do that. :D Not until 2019 anyway.

But I would make a bet against someone who writes that the House, Senate, and Presidency could be republican after Nov. 2016.

And, just as Obama is packing his bags, all the back end loaded pain of Obamacare will start being felt.

**** happens. Things change. Hell, maybe we will have a shift such as whigs to republicans in the next 3.5 years. It's a lifetime in terms of political winds.

And, just as Obama is packing his bags, all the back end loaded pain of Obamacare will start being felt.

**** happens. Things change. Hell, maybe we will have a shift such as whigs to republicans in the next 3.5 years. It's a lifetime in terms of political winds.

And if it happens that the Republicans disappear and parts form a new party then I will be right again, no?