Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Matador

FEMA camps in America?

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

What do you think this means to the US? Is the US preparing for another WW? Will these be indefinite detention camps for suspected criminals? What about all those DHS tanks? or the FEMA coffins?

What are your thoughts?

I've read/heard so many conspiracy theories around this... I want to know what you all think.

GMZ

Do they really exist? I've never seen a real discussion on it because some find anything questioning or criticizing government as a racist assault and do their best to shout it down.

Do they really exist? I've never seen a real discussion on it because some find anything questioning or criticizing government as a racist assault and do their best to shout it down.

Really? Is that what really happens because I've never seen it. Or is it more likely that people just ignore the rambings as conspiracy theory nonsense.

Hell, did you even view the video? It's some guy with a VHS camcorder making shakey recordings of fences. What more should be said? Why the need to go to fantasy land instead of just saying that it's nonsense?

Really? Is that what really happens because I've never seen it. Or is it more likely that people just ignore the rambings as conspiracy theory nonsense.

Hell, did you even view the video? It's some guy with a VHS camcorder making shakey recordings of fences. What more should be said? Why the need to go to fantasy land instead of just saying that it's nonsense?

Oh, shut up.

Oh, shut up.

So...no insight on your need to play make believe?

FEMA Camps? Sure they exist. We've seen them used in natural disasters (Katrina, Sandy, etc). As far as them existing as a dumping ground for those who question the gov't, I doubt it. Everyone in this forum would be wasting away in one.

FEMA Camps? Sure they exist. We've seen them used in natural disasters (Katrina, Sandy, etc). As far as them existing as a dumping ground for those who question the gov't, I doubt it. Everyone in this forum would be wasting away in one.

I've never seen one. Where are they? Would something like the empty barracks on Otis AFB that housed Katrina refugees be considered a FEMA Camp? If so, I have.

Do a google search... Is bigger than just nonsense, I just don't know what they are getting them ready for.

I don't know. Popular Mechanics did a pretty good job debunking the claims as they did with the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

"Tinfoil hat on"

First they have to take away all our guns :D

Good luck with that!

"Tinfoil hat Off"

I like to camp.

Where are these camps?

I want to be the first there, get the best spot.

Do they have how water showers.

I can take the cold showers for a week, or so. The wife can't though...