Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Twenty-One K

Aluminum Fishing Rod Rack

19 posts in this topic

do you know what vehicle these fit? are how to make them fit?.

thanks

These fit the Jeep Wranglers the best. However, it will fit any vehicle. They fit simply with 4 nuts, 4 bolts and 8 washers.

These fit the Jeep Wranglers the best. However, it will fit any vehicle. They fit simply with 4 nuts, 4 bolts and 8 washers.

Or, you could use this adapter and use it in a front hitch of any vehicle. Had it on my Wrangler, sold it a few weeks ago..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishtale7 View Post

Or, you could use this adapter and use it in a front hitch of any vehicle. Had it on my Wrangler, sold it a few weeks ago..

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 80

Fishtale..what adapter is that?

thanks

Fishtale..what adapter is that?

thanks

It's the aluminum T bracket adapter that Quadratech sells for the rod holder. Like I mentioned above, I had it on my holder and it was great. Was able to install and remove the holder in seconds.

I saw one that fishtale sold for 60 with the adapter. I would offer 60 as well and come out and pick up.

Thanks

Just because I sold mine for a certain price, does not mean that everyone should. It's worth what someone will pay for it, at any given time. I sold it for less than I wanted because I wanted it gone. I honestly think that Twenty One K's price is rather good.

Just because I sold mine for a certain price, does not mean that everyone should. It's worth what someone will pay for it, at any given time. I sold it for less than I wanted because I wanted it gone. I honestly think that Twenty One K's price is rather good.

There are also budgets involved. Fishtale, your original price was $75 for the rack and the 2" bracket attached. So my offer to 21k was worth more considering that I will need to add more $ in order to make the two products comparable. I never said it was a bad number, but I guess your back in the market for a rack.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0