Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tony Stetzko

OK. Chubs and a buggy

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

My excellent chub spots have chubs but they are still in small pot holes in that black mud.... soon they will emerge and Whit perch Beware!!!!~

BUGGY QUESTION... have to get my 1999 Suburban out of the farm yard... the one that would over heat after 10 miles... has some brand new parts water pump etc... the Alu. wheels and tires... who do i call to get it out of here and can i get any $$$ for the salvage?

any help appreciated!

Most of the white perch spots I fished as a child have not produced in the past 5 years.I might have to take a ride down there.I'll pick up old goat on the way.

Most people gave up on the White Perch... almost all my spots have fish... again.. and not many fishing... lets go!... chubs are the best.. chum with some grass shrimp and use a med lg chub.... shrimp are not that active right now... couple more weeks.... fish girl.. you are the fish expert... what do the shrimp and chubs do at this time of year.... I have some small pot holes that i can dip and dump the mud on the marsh and collect the  chubs....  soon they seem to move around a lot more! shrimp are scarce right now.. BUT soon will be active again... do you know what it is that they do????

Hour of bites  not bad.. turned into HUNG SU GUY?  Spring rolls, chin. veggies and  some fresh little necks (mine) TURNED INTO Necks in Black Bean sauce... love trading!

<br />

The old goat has a good spot just down the road... goat remember the acme laundry spot?

This time of year the chubs and shrimp "mud in"to keep warmer.Like you said they move to holes that get warm when its sunny out.Soon they will be frisky and swimming/mating soon after.Old goat is holding out on a white perch hot spot??

Most people gave up on the White Perch... almost all my spots have fish... again.. and not many fishing... lets go!... chubs are the best.. chum with some grass shrimp and use a med lg chub.... shrimp are not that active right now... couple more weeks.... fish girl.. you are the fish expert... what do the shrimp and chubs do at this time of year.... I have some small pot holes that i can dip and dump the mud on the marsh and collect the  chubs....  soon they seem to move around a lot more! shrimp are scarce right now.. BUT soon will be active again... do you know what it is that they do????

Hour of bites  not bad.. turned into HUNG SU GUY?  Spring rolls, chin. veggies and  some fresh little necks (mine) TURNED INTO Necks in Black Bean sauce... love trading!

The old goat has a good spot just down the road... goat remember the acme laundry spot?

Is it a problem to pack that wheelbarrow down to your honeyhole?