Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishinambition

Best Swivels

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I had a VS on it but I could never get the balance just right. Then I got a ZB but before I left the store some guy told me that the stella was better. So i bought that. Then I read that stellas are boat reels. I couldnt handle the thought of all my fish not counting so I went with a Saltiga.

First buy a 50 pack of rosco's, then look for the ones that have an aged bronze look as opposed to the normal black look. Keep the bronze throw out the black. If they all look the same look harder.

I had a VS on it but I could never get the balance just right. Then I got a ZB but before I left the store some guy told me that the stella was better. So i bought that. Then I read that stellas are boat reels. I couldnt handle the thought of all my fish not counting so I went with a Saltiga.
Well then, I'd match the color of the Saltiga. To me, that's what's important...color coordination. You want to look your best when you're out there.

Believe me, I've spent some time on Styleforum, and it's taught me that color coordination comes first, and everything else will fall into place.

Hope this helps.

Brand is unimportant!

What you have to do is find swivels that have the same number of ball bearings as your reel. Otherwise you will get wind knots and have mysterious break-offs.

:v:

Brand is unimportant!

What you have to do is find swivels that have the same number of ball bearings as your reel. Otherwise you will get wind knots and have mysterious break-offs.

That really shouldn't matter if you are using Samurai Braid

That really shouldn't matter if you are using Samurai Braid

It damn well is if your fishing in the Northern Hemisphere, googan!