Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ourway77

Some People Never Learn (For You Hunters)

Rate this topic

41 posts in this topic

I can't even count the number of times Ive sat all morning and afternoon not too see anything and while on the ride home drive past or almost get hit by an 8 or 10 or a big ole doe :(

Oh yeah, that happens all the time. a licensed hunter stalks the local Wally parking lot! Really, you believe that? I know 50 guys who hunt and not one of them would be so stupid or reckless. This clown is one in 350 million, you have better odds of winning PowerBall than seeing this happen again.

Oh yeah, that happens all the time. a licensed hunter stalks the local Wally parking lot! Really, you believe that? I know 50 guys who hunt and not one of them would be so stupid or reckless. This clown is one in 350 million, you have better odds of winning PowerBall than seeing this happen again.

THIS

The guy wasnt a hunter he is a loon. Shooting at critters in a parking lot is not hunting.

Either that or he's a genius. None of the other hunters thought of it and he bagged a 10 pointer with a handgun - can't say there's no skillz there.

Skilled wingnut runs threw wallmart parking lot willy nilly shooting at deer with hand gun. A true hunter and skilled marx man.  If I shoot a deer out my window while sitting on the toilet does it count as a clean kill for the books. I can brag that I killed a deer with a hand gun? You are not making sence.

I was Driving on a major Road in my Town one Day (4 Lanes) Sopping Centers & Businesses on both sides & its congested. Dude in front of me whacks a Deer.We both pull over & the Guy drags it to the Curb.Deer was kicking the whole Time, kinda hoping that it would've kicked the **** out of the dude.Anyway another Dude pulls up & asks if We called the Cops...not yet.He runs to His Truck comes back with a Shot Gun & Shoots the Deer.Looks at us & asks anyone want it?I said You Shot it, its yours.He threw it in the back of His Truck & left.The Guy who hit the Deer looks at me & said...I think we could of saved it.I just chuckled & jumped in My Truck & left.I dont doubt someone would shot one in at Walmart.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Operater View Post

I was Driving on a major Road in my Town one Day (4 Lanes) Sopping Centers & Businesses on both sides & its congested. Dude in front of me whacks a Deer.We both pull over & the Guy drags it to the Curb.Deer was kicking the whole Time, kinda hoping that it would've kicked the **** out of the dude.Anyway another Dude pulls up & asks if We called the Cops...not yet.He runs to His Truck comes back with a Shot Gun & Shoots the Deer.Looks at us & asks anyone want it?I said You Shot it, its yours.He threw it in the back of His Truck & left.The Guy who hit the Deer looks at me & said...I think we could of saved it.I just chuckled & jumped in My Truck & left.I dont doubt someone would shot one in at Walmart.

So lets get this straight,,the guy who pulls the deer out of the road is a d-bag? and what about the guy with the loaded shotgun who blasts the thing in a crowded roadway?

So lets get this straight,,the guy who pulls the deer out of the road is a d-bag? and what about the guy with the loaded shotgun who blasts the thing in a crowded roadway?

A good shot, the one whos said" we couldve saved it" is a moron