Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hwsmike

Ipad user...freeze up?

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Anyone else having this happen?

Using safari, IOS 6.1.3

Desktop mode only, I get a freeze up, and then safari closes out on me if I use the back button.

And occasionally when loading to the next page.

TIA

Thanks Drew, ever since I upgraded the OS its been acting wierd, then there was another upgrade for bugs etc. but still having issues. This platform is the only area Im experiencing this.

Might have to go chrome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwsmike View Post

Anyone else having this happen?

Using safari, IOS 6.1.3

Desktop mode only, I get a freeze up, and then safari closes out on me if I use the back button.

And occasionally when loading to the next page.

TIA

having the same problem with iPad and iMac is freezing up also, think it may be SOL ?

Having the same problem with my iPad after loading the upgrade. It really is a pain in the a$$. Anyone figure it out yet?

In the mobile view it works fine, but I only use that when I need to add a picture. So long I dont use my back button, its fine.

It's when I use the "back" button on my ipad, freezes almost every single time. Unless I use direct links its making sol almost useless on my ipad. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem. I've only noticed it on this site.

I am having the same problem with my iPad and it is only on this site. It just started a few days ago. It is almost impossible to use the site now

Seems you can teach old dogs new habits. Instead of hitting the back button,Ive ben using the forum nav instead of the back button.

If you do hit the back button, close out safari, or whatever youre using for about 10 seconds, then reopen it. Ive also read that people are downloading chrome, and it works, but why the **** should I change? Not a problem anywhere else, even on other huddler driven sites.

Happy Easter

From Huddler:

Hey Steve, thanks for reporting this. I'm going to have my team take a look. In the mean time, please request users to use our mobile version.