Ipad user...freeze up?

Rate this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by hwsmike View Post

Anyone else having this happen?

Using safari, IOS 6.1.3

Desktop mode only, I get a freeze up, and then safari closes out on me if I use the back button.

And occasionally when loading to the next page.

TIA

having the same problem with iPad and iMac is freezing up also, think it may be SOL ?

open borders :thdwn:

Having the same problem with my iPad after loading the upgrade. It really is a pain in the a$$. Anyone figure it out yet?

In the mobile view it works fine, but I only use that when I need to add a picture. So long I dont use my back button, its fine.

Seems you can teach old dogs new habits. Instead of hitting the back button,Ive ben using the forum nav instead of the back button.

If you do hit the back button, close out safari, or whatever youre using for about 10 seconds, then reopen it. Ive also read that people are downloading chrome, and it works, but why the **** should I change? Not a problem anywhere else, even on other huddler driven sites.

Happy Easter

Sorry, been too busy the last few days. I just reported this issue to Huddler. They will see it tomorrow morning (well, about noon time EDT.)

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

From Huddler:

Hey Steve, thanks for reporting this. I'm going to have my team take a look. In the mean time, please request users to use our mobile version.

"You know the Bill of Rights is serving its purpose when it protects things you wish it didn't."

"You can no longer be oppressed if you are not afraid anymore - Unknown"

SOL Member #174

• 2 weeks later...