The Walking Dead - Season 3

Rate this topic

Flounderhooked21

What do you think is going to happen on Sunday's finale? What are your predictions in regards to the Governor, Rick, and the war that will take place? I believe that either Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, or Rick is going to kill the Governor, but it will probably be either Daryl or Rick. I can't wait...until the Governor dies that is!

I just can't wait for it to be over so Mad Men can get back on. Seriously, I watch WD religiously and I enjoy it, but it's getting bogged down by the limitations of its setting.

I'd put my money on Michonne slaying the governor, with Glen as next most likely candidate. I hope Andrea gets killed.

"Some people are immune to good advice." - Saul Goodman

Definately dragged out far too much.  The prison should have been 1/2 of the season. 

My bets are that the people who just joined the Woodbury clan that Rick turned away turn on the governor during the attack and join Rick.

They need a new setting. They should probably start thinking about moving the storyline towards an endgame too. It's going to suck if they drag us along for 2 more seasons just to have it fall off a cliff like Fringe almost did. Thankfully FOX cared enough about the fans to give them 1 last season to answer a lot of questions and give us a true finale.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

Maggie is gonna kill the Gov for the almost rape thing.

The guy with all the ammo and guns is gonna pop up and help them fight off Woodbury.

Andrea is going to get sodomized repeatedly by the Gov and Michonne will save her and Rick will Marry them.

Rick and the the farmers daughter (the blonde) are gonna hook up.

I hope Carl gets killed next.

I was surprised to see Merle go. They could have made another 10 episodes with him easily.

I think Milton is going to go up against the Governer while trying to free Andrea, and will kill him. Hopefully Andrea dies first. She's too annoying at this point. I liked this season, but they could have made it a bit more exciting at times. I still think it's the best show on TV right now.

Maggie is gonna kill the Gov for the almost rape thing.

The guy with all the ammo and guns is gonna pop up and help them fight off Woodbury.

Andrea is going to get sodomized repeatedly by the Gov and Michonne will save her and Rick will Marry them.

Rick and the the farmers daughter (the blonde) are gonna hook up.

I hope Kyle gets killed next.

I was surprised to see Merle go. They could have made another 10 episodes with him easily.

Yeah, Merle was great. He's a good bad guy.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

wouldnt there be zombie dogs, cats etc ?

They never explain why people are infected with this "Zombie virus". They also never explain why so many cropped up in the beginning, but why so few people are zombies now. It's like 80% of the world went dead right away and that was that. Makes no sense, but you never question zombies. NEVER.

-Numbnuts

Quote:

Originally Posted by north-shore fisha View Post

Kafkaesque

the title of a 'Breaking Bad' episode........

i think the old man's gonna 'buy the farm'....

are we gonna see the Governor chewing like Merle was ? cwm27.gif

<br />

An oceans Striper is tough , mean and strong . Nurtured by the oceans bounty , wits sharpened by the oceans competition , toughened by the swift , endless , tidal currents.

I want a UFO to come down and laser all of Woodbury and then Rick kills his kid and yells.........."THAT GUN IS GAY BITCH!!!". Then the whole show turns into a cartoon drawn by Berkeley Breathed and Opus shows up with an M-60 and lays waste to every zombie around the prison, sits down and chugs a bottle of scotch and looks into the camera and says....."Steve Dallas ain't got nuthin' on me......"

/end scene.

-Numbnuts