Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CaseyGhee

Odds and ends

6 posts in this topic

Hi, Here a re some items that might be interesting to different people, from squid jigs to small boat, hand powered, down rigger. Read on and let's here from you; Thanks for looking. Pics will be supplied on request. CaseyGhee

1. A dozen +1 (13) squid jigs, 3 each red green etc, all new some scuffed a little from carrying, now is the time for the squid to come inshore or whatever. Do not want to split, All 13 for $25 shipped to you, priority mail.

2. Hooks, Stainless Steel Mustad Siwash: 40 hooks , Size 5/0, closed eye # 95766. 60 hooks, Mustad Siwash size 7/0, open eye # 34007,(plus a couple of odd ones), price $35 shipped

3. About 2 miles +of Suffix, IGFA Tournament 12# (6Kilo) mono, Key Lime color color ( small amt stripped off of original 3 mile spool. Price $35 shipped.

4. West Coast Belly Boat, new, requires a truck tire, marked on unit, wlarge flippers. Ideal for lakes and or backwater salt use , cheap way to get to fish in those back-bays. Price $30 for both, +$10 shipping.

5. Down-rigger, hand operated, w/adapter for gunwhale mounting, + a scuffed 10# weight w/rudder, Price #40 picked up.

Thanks for looking, not dickering on price or postage so pleased don't ask. Caseyghee

Very interested in Suffix pending a couple questions. What would you have equal Ilb spool not familiar with the terms you used sorry for the stupid ? if it seems that way just trying to understand the amount? Thanks much for your trouble, MAX

Hi sorry for the confusion!! The original "new spool" I bought, had 5200 yards of 12# Suffix mono on it. I used less than 1,000 yards filling my reels, so there is about 4,500 yards (13,000 ft) left on the spool. Thanks for asking. Pics attached. CaseyGhee

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by "Fluke Graded" line. I have caught many ,many fluke (summer flounder) on 12 # mono. The IGFA rating pertains to meeting their standards of breaking strength for a particular line strength, line. For instance, most mono lines on the market, break at considerably higher pound weights than advertized, hence cannot be used towards a IGFA record. This line meets IGFA Standards for the 12# record fish class. Thanks for asking CaseyGhee

TTT Hi Guys, The squid will be here soon, if not already, Here are cheap money squid jigs, moving to an area where there are no squid, (Harlem River trout maybe, LOL). Anyway take a look at the other "stuff" let me know what you think. Thanks CaseyGhee

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0