Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Otshawytsha

Big Bottle Plug Giveaway Contest: What Number Am I Thinking Of?

Rate this topic

231 posts in this topic

I have just pm'd a number to the moderator. It is greater than 1 and less than 2000, and it contains no zeros in it, or multiples of 12, and the number itself is not in today's date, and it is greater than 99 and less than 873, and if you guess it you get these two humble homely bottle plugs which are pretty big. So don't make a guess if you don't want a plug. You have to be a member of the 1000 post club or greater, i.e. have more that 999 posts, and joined in 2012 or earlier, except Chumshot is exempted and allowed to post, even though he is a 13'er. He is a class act, that one. This is in honor of my previous What Number Am I Thinking Of which I will try to find and repost, just to show the sense of strategy in it. Also, it doesn't contain any of the numerals in today's date.

I may post some more clues on succeeding days. You only get one guess. If you make multiple guesses you will be disqualified. Guesses must be in the following format: "I can do it! I guess [your guess]." Please, no gratitude or any other remarks, or you will be disqualified. Follow the rules or you will be disqualified. In the event of a tie, whoever has the lower post number will win. The closest guess wins.

Contest closes on April 15, 2013 at 12:01am.

Your pick of one these handcarved bottles. The two big ones in the picture below, in honor of Bassmaker.

"I can do it! I guess 648

technically you should be disqualified because you posted above in an incorrect format. It doesn't matter, you aren't going to win (clue number #1).