Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shag

How are you going to cope with the loss of access from Sandy this season.

Rate this topic

16 posts in this topic

I bought an inflatable last weekend and that's going to,be my mode of access. I swear they will all be surf caught fish, so they will count. ;)

Shag..inflatable love dolls are not a reliable mode of transportation,but they might distract other anglers and surfers enough where you'll have the spot mostly to yourself !:D

On the serious side ,my friend, most of our beaches seem very accessible on the east end ,if you don't mind walking. Hope you are well.:)

What access issues?

Basically no expected 4x4 access to an inlet. I don't go UTI, but with the Sandy damage it's going to put some additional pressure on what is open to county residents.

Jay I was talking about mode of access to some fishing spots, not my HOV lane commuter doll. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by drysuit2 View Post

The natural progression away from land tongue.gif

flip flops/shorts < waders < waders & korkers < Wetsuits < Skishing < Kayak Fishing < Stand up paddle boards  < Boat fishing

Those are great shots of an ideal wife/g.f. going the extra mile to go after and catch all those ellusive fish hiding out at the far-out breakers!

Now if I can only convince the wife to allow me to set her paddle board with fishing gear set up, and I am set- sitting by the shore enjoying a cold one and working on my tan lines!

(As a Trophy Husband should be doing, anyway) :D

Everything down by IBSP & Manasquan will still be open. I don't think there are gonna be any problems either... Maybe early season because of clean up, regulatory $#it, but by Memorial day most spots should be open again.

I'm just gonna make one of those Potato gun bait launchers and let er RIP!!!

Payback nothing I'm fishing near them.. ;)"

That top picture gives new meaning to stripping. (The reel that is).

Now I know they are both probably staged, but there is something incredibly balanced and attractive about the poise and grace those gals exhibit. Art in motion. That Joe Bark board is not the easiest board to balance on when you are not moving, never mind holding a fish and flashing a smile. Why do I feel like Kramer slamming my money down and leaving the room. :D