Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
big country

Looking for a college student to watch my kids this summer

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Ok, I did this a couple years ago and had great luck from the people on this board. for the past two years, Wetalines wonderful daughter watched my kids in the summer, Unfortunately for us, she is unavailable this summer. So, here it goes: My two kids are 8 (9 in july) and 13.. Im looking for a college girl to start after my kids schools let out for the summer and basically have fun with my kids. I have a pool, so we need someone who is comfortable around the pool, who can drive to the beach, museums, movies, etc. The job isn't really baby sitting as much as it is having someone with them to hang out, have fun and keep them out of trouble. the hours are 7:30 am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday. I also will have the kids signed up for a few week long camps that they would need rides to and from. Most camps start at 9 and end at 3:30-4:00. The candidate ideally would be athletic. Both my daughters play Lacrosse and volleyball, so i would love to get a college student who either plays a sport in college or who is able to play with them.

I am thinking we'll pay $375 a week.

If you have a daughter or possibly know someone who is interested, please PM me and we'll exchange contact info.

Last thing, I live in Kings Park, (just east of Northport on the north shore), Ideally, Id like to have someone who lives somewhat nearby!

Thanks,

BC (dave)

Lax just started, 2 boys 2 teams to coach can't fish till the night bite starts. Going to hit the river by kayak hard this year. Try to keep the long drives till the fall. Big hopes as usual, good luck w the girls