Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishing pete

I just got lucky

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Woke up and my fridge was on the frits. Stuff in freezer getting melted. not good. Called my old frend in the appliance biz. He calls back and he was there in 15 min.  He was in the area today. 15 min later a new start relay and cold air!!!!  SHWEW  man I got lucky.

Woke up and my fridge was on the frits. Stuff in freezer getting melted. not good. Called my old frend in the appliance biz. He calls back and he was there in 15 min.  He was in the area today. 15 min later a new start relay and cold air!!!!  SHWEW  man I got lucky.

Good thing you didn't panic and try to eat everything :p

Story sucked...was for sure it had "I went home for lunch and guess what happened" byline. Ya' didn't pork the repair lady by chance?

:D

Do Nooner's count if you are by yourself at the time?

Theres only one person who can answer that

Unfortunately Dinghy is no longer with us.... he would know... I really miss him sometimes :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by mako20ft View Post

Story sucked...was for sure it had "I went home for lunch and guess what happened" byline. Ya' didn't pork the repair lady by chance?

biggrin.gif

MMEEHHH! It was a big deal to me. I could have lost lots of stuff. Finaly some thing went well for me. Poontang is easy getting your fridge fixed with out getting raped not so much. lg_smile.gif

I thought that Lucky got Lucky

Lucky hasnt gotten lucky in weeks cuz the wife is so prego he is afraid of poking the baby. :o