Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScottO

A moment of fatherly pride....

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Son number two is a senior in High school. It has been a very busy year. As president of the Honor Society, Drum Major for the marching band, number 4 in his class, and doing a medical program half a day taking college courses and the other half his final AP courses. He has landed the lead role in the Music Man - Harold Hill - although I have never seen him sing or dance and last week he was accepted into all three of his first choice colleges. The icing on the cake was when he was also accepted into a combined Bachelor of Science and Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine. That is he is already matched for med school as he finishes his last quarter of high school. The doors have certainly opened for him and we are awaiting which door he will choose. The end sounds as if it will be a physician, the route taken is not as clear. But I am so proud of him and all his hard work. And his brother as well, a 3.97 average in his sophomore year at Binghamton University. Two great kids!!! Thanks for listening guys, just a slightly proud poppa here. Scott

As a fellow dad, I congratulate you on some great parenting. I understand how much effort your son expended, but he could have gone a different way, if you hadn't drawn such sharp lines on the road map. Good job dad, good job!