Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gotcow?

Continuing Resolution

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I tell ya I am so relieved that Obama signed a continuing resolution to fund the government for the remainder of the fiscal year avoiding a possible government shutdown.

I thought I was suffering from tinitus as I have this ringing in my ears. In reality it was just the sound of the can being kick down the road some more and the sound of us falling further into debt as there are far too many cowards in Washington unwilling to try fiscal sanity and tackle entitlement reform.

We have such great leaders in Washington. :dismay:

Our Representatives just kicked the can down the road again, for the umpteenth time. If you look up stalwart, bravery, and courage in the dictionary, you'll not see their pictures there. :squid:

The cowardly curs have betrayed, We, the People, yet once again. :mad:

They continually resolve to screw us. The only difference is weather the screw is a left hand thread or a right hand thread, the end result is the same. We suffer.

It's ridiculous, but at this point a FY13 budget is not happening. Better to get them working on FY14 now. Maybe they can actually do their duty for the first time in four years.