Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
surfcast

Fly fishing school

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

Hi every one in the fly forum , recently viewed a 2 day fly course in Vermont buy Orvis .Wanted to Know If any has ever been and what's your opinion some thing worth wile or not ??? Always wanted to learn How to fly fish but never put my head to it If there are other programs you think are more beneficial would like to hear it ?

Orvis has been doing these things for many years and I've never heard anything but good, my wife went to one in about 1977 and enjoyed it, I can't imagine you wouldn't benefit.

JC

You should also consider the Wulff School in the Catskills. Why not learn from a legend? Only 2.5 hours drive from NYC. Beautiful country there and you will not find a better program.

You couldn't pay me to go to Vermont, but thats for other reasons;)

You should also consider the Wulff School in the Catskills. Why not learn from a legend? Only 2.5 hours drive from NYC. Beautiful country there and you will not find a better program.

You couldn't pay me to go to Vermont, but thats for other reasons;)

Thanks for the info Cabo Looks like a great course I am bringing the wife.I think Vermont may be a better option with her. If I feel I need more to get started I could always venture there on my own

Thanks for the info Cabo Looks like a great course I am bringing the wife.I think Vermont may be a better option with her. If I feel I need more to get started I could always venture there on my own

Contact me if you go up to the Wulff School later. I'll meet you up there (Only about an hour from me). I'll take you fishing on the Lackawaxen when you're done and we'll apply your casting to some real fishing.

Tight Lines, Bob