Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skiddd

WTB Snap On 3/8" or 1/4" drive ratchet

21 posts in this topic

any particular one you looking for?  they make several styles of each.

Any style, including the stubby ones............ good question, I should have made that clear................ Thanks Man..

Hi, Have a set of Craftsman 1/2" sockets, including "T-bars, breakerbar etc, some 3/8'' sockets +, and 1/4" +set. Would like to sell entire collection. Can take a pics if desired. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi, Have a set of Craftsman 1/2" sockets, including "T-bars, breakerbar etc, some 3/8'' sockets +, and 1/4" +set. Would like to sell entire collection. Can take a pics if desired. Thanks CaseyGhee

Thanks Casey but I'm looking to step it up a bit. I have mucho Craftsman tools(ratchets too) gonna try out Snap On this time around. thanks anyway........

Hi,

I have a snap on F872 3/8" pretty much new that I can ship to you for $60.00. I think they go for about $85.00 off the truck. Pay pal only please.

[ATTACHMENT=8858]image.jpeg (3,012k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=8859]image1.jpeg (3,040k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

PM me if you're interested.

Hi,

I have a snap on F872 3/8" pretty much new that I can ship to you for $60.00. I think they go for about $85.00 off the truck. Pay pal only please.

[ATTACHMENT=8858]image.jpeg (3,012k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=8859]image1.jpeg (3,040k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

PM me if you're interested.

I'd rather have the traditional shaped Snap On ratchet, but will keep this one in mind. I will show it to a friend though(he's interested also) thanks for your time.........

1/4" snap on TM830 shipped for $35

How about MAC tools?

I'll take it, great deal.................... pm your paypal info to me and I'll get it right to you..............

Mac tools will be fine, great quality also, just doesn't have name recognition like snap on........ looking for a 3/8 ratchet....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0