Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

SHIMANO SUSTAIN 6000ef / LAMI COMBO

13 posts in this topic

I have an almost new Shimano SUSTAIN 6000 with box, papers (extra spool) laoded with 30 lb.pwr pro. The spool on the reel is perfect and the extra has a nick that doesn't hurt the performance. Anyways the reel is 9.7 cosmetic and 100% mechanically perfect.

I have a rod that will take this reel perfet. Lami SK 9' 2 pc.. (pics on request)

I can ship the entire combo.>>>>>>>>$375.00 shipped I can take cash, m/o or check. Paypal needs to add the fees..

This is an awesome combo. I would consider splitting>>$295 for the reel and $80 for the rod.. Thanks for looking..ALT=http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1559638/width/1000/height/1000]

Hi the rod is rated for 1/2 oz.- 2 oz. Not sure if your asking just for the rod. I still want to try and sell it all as a package first . thanks or asking..

Respectfully can you do 240 shipped if not I understand just a an offer all i have atm.

If ya swing by Hauppauge and pick it up ill do it for $240 cash . I see your in West Islip, let me know...:)

Let me know if he doesn't pick up for $240. I can offer $250 shipped.

I'll give him til midnigh tonight to respond yes . If not then its yours .... :)

Let me know if he doesn't pick up for $240. I can offer $250 shipped.

I'll give him til midnigh tonight to respond yes . If not then its yours .... :)

SOLD... Pm on the way ...Thanks TimS and SOL.. THREAD CLOSED pending payment....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0