Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pdevt

wtb 8 wt rod

11 posts in this topic

I have a Pflueger Purist 8 wt., 9 ft., two piece rod, Model PP9089, with hard White River case that will also hold a reel, and a Pflueger Purist Supreme 8 wt. reel, large arbor, Model 1878, in good condition. No line or backing. I'll sell it all for $75 and deliver it to you. It's a great back-up rig. .

I have an 8'-6"  (2) piece Daiwa graphite STRIKE GOLD SKG-46 marked AB0460D   Recommended line AFTMA #8. I got this maybe 25 years ago and never used it. This is an easy 9 out of 10. The cork handle is lightly soiled from handling. It's in a  cloth Daiwa bag and comes with a homemade black Schedule 40 PVC tube. I'll ship it to you for $45.00. I have PayPal if that works for you.<br />

<br />

<br />

I have an Orvis Silver Label TL 8 wt with case or an old Fenwick Eagle GLC 8 wt (both rods are 9')...These rods are 10-15 years old and still ticking (strongly:-)...will post pics in the AM if interested. I just upgraded to a G Loomis Pro 4X 8 wt and would like to keep one of the rods listed above as a back up...but I don't need two

I'd look for $80 for the orvis or $50 for the Fenwick....and I live in Framingham and can meet you down there if interested...(if OP doesn't want either...I will post a FS thread with these rods and I'll have to split shipping with anyone where shipping is the only option)

And while I'll post pics of the two rods in the AM (if interested), here's a pic of the Orvis rod in action :-D

Hi PDevt,

I have an Albright GP late model (4 piece, 9 foot) 8/9 weight that is moderate action, throws an 8wt floater very well, but can upline one weight if needed.

It was my backup for Pacific NW steelhead but now I have too many rods. Rod is perfect condition. Cork is even clean. $65, plus shipping. No rod tube but will pack it cleverly.

Photo of rod attched -Killie

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0