Dear Dubs

Rate this topic

TimS

Some of the things you've missed since yah ain't been fishin' much lately...this is gonna sting a bit wink.gif

steelhead_close.jpg

Caught about 20 of these on Monday...and two large brown trout....and seven more on Tuesday...and a Coho Salmon...and another large brown trout. Only fished 2 hours on Tuesday smile.gif

capecod_48in_rubbereel_1004_2_web.jpg

That's a 48" bass that ate rigged rubber eel on Cape Cod smile.gif

There's lots more....yah need to get fishin' again...it'll save yah from all the pain later wink.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.

Whats up? Is some woman to blame for this situation? If so, Tim, it is your responsibility as his friend to drive at wooden stake through her or throw holy water at her and break the curse of the sucubus. If there is no sucubus sucking the life out of him, and its his own laziness run over to his house bust down the door paint him up with smelly jelly and drag him down to the beach! I know you guys go back a long ways. The man's been MIA for a long time. You live once, make it count.

Ouch, that hurts fer sure. eek.gifeek.gif

Nah, it's not a woman, I started with new company about a year and a half ago and at the same time decided to open a contracting business on the side, Duhhhh!!!! So now I spend 7 days and a couple of nights a week working when I used to be fishing. When I finally get a couple of hours to myself I don't have the energy to go fishing. That's alright, I stopped taking on anymore work and I'm going to take a sabatical till at least next June on the side business. I'm burnt. So hopefully I'll get out fishing soon. icon14.gif

Tim you dog, if you told me you were going I would have made time. I love those things. biggrin.gif

Dubs

AKA: Charlie

Heck, even I fish more than Dubs. wink.gif

And that's a little scary right there icon25.gifwink.gif

Skitter, I think it was the beginning of the second week of October this year...I remember there was an world class sand storm the following night cwm31.gif I was diggin' sand outta my ears for three weeks redface.gif

TimS

Show someone how to catch striped bass and they'll be ready to fish anywhere.
Show someone where to go striped bass fishing and you'll have a desperate report chaser with loose lips.