Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

My Feeling

Rate this topic

81 posts in this topic

Your feeling? :confused:

Listen, it's the end of March and it's like 20 at night still, and ya know what I been doing every Sat for the last 7 weeks? working on my buddy's beach house, and guess what? my own house needs a ton of work, and no matter how hard I work, I never have enough money to buy a boat, and ya know why? cuz my damn wagon is loaded, that's why,oh I could go on, but you get the point, and you're catching sunnies in a t-shirt.

Feeling schmeeling. :p

You can have my feeling, Tam. I don't use it any more. Last I checked, it was in fine shape, too.

but i don't really want that kind of feeling for farm animals. :squid:

generous offer, though. :kiss:

Your feeling? :confused:

Listen, it's the end of March and it's like 20 at night still, and ya know what I been doing every Sat for the last 7 weeks? working on my buddy's beach house, and guess what? my own house needs a ton of work, and no matter how hard I work, I never have enough money to buy a boat, and ya know why? cuz my damn wagon is loaded, that's why,oh I could go on, but you get the point, and you're catching sunnies in a t-shirt.

Feeling schmeeling. :p

apparently the hurt feeling is contagious.

did i catch it here?

is that why everyone is whining so badly? ohmigod. will i start whining like that? :scared: