Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jaymo

Looking for Maps of South NJ Waterways.

Rate this topic

6 posts in this topic

Hey Guys I'm new to the site and new to the South Jersey area. Relocated from Monmouth county (long Branch)

I'm looking for some maps of the Bay and back bay waterways of Atlantic county to try and locate some area for early season Striper fishing. A map that would also show some roadways would be preferred so I can find some fishing access. 

Also not looking for spot burning so you can just msg me a simple yes or no or just ignore the question but does he water back in Mays landing by rt 40 and 50 near lake lenape hold fish? Not sure if the bass go that far up river.

Any direction to maps would be greatly appreciated be it online or an actual map I need to buy.

Jaymo,

welcome to SOL,, all you really have to do is put your time in and use the search function on google,all the info needed is right there these days.. Plot your plan of attack and go out and scout the area's that look interesting to you.. I am sure if you do this success will follow..

Good Luck

Steve

Google Maps, Satellite View. ENJOY. I've spent hours and hours there in the wintertime marking spots. Welcome to SOL also.

Spots in the south?

You going to come down south for a trip or two?