SUPRISE ...SUPRISE ..

Rate this topic

jmartin

That vid or another just like it was posted a few times on here a while back and it gets funnier each time i see it lol. That looks very similar to an area i fish off the Intercoastal Waterway , most homes are set up like that, it's very close to an inlet if it's the area i'm thinking about.

A World record Tiger Shark was caught off the Cherry Grove pier by Walter Maxwell and the areas around here are abundant with Sharks. I have had a few close encounters with smaller Bulls in the past, a real pita . Lot's of rays and Loggerhead turtles attract them.

Imagine reaching into the water to grab a fish and that thing comes up. It'll take your arm off and more.

The dirty water is the real problem, those sharks come out of the woodwork when the water is stirred up like that, they snap at anything. Clear water is much safer to wade in.

The Sharks will avoid you 98% of the time if they can see what you are , i have had a few continue to come at me in shallow water and if you didn't quickly kick your feet up i'm convinced they would of had a nip . Nothing overly large (knock wood ) while wading though, i have found a few big ones beached during low tide in the early morning hours though.

That vid or another just like it was posted a few times on here a while back and it gets funnier each time i see it lol. That looks very similar to an area i fish off the Intercoastal Waterway , most homes are set up like that, it's very close to an inlet if it's the area i'm thinking about.

A World record Tiger Shark was caught off the Cherry Grove pier by Walter Maxwell and the areas around here are abundant with Sharks. I have had a few close encounters with smaller Bulls in the past, a real pita . Lot's of rays and Loggerhead turtles attract them.

Last fall I found a shark slightly smaller than one in video sitting in a small back creek, maybe 2 ft water, around Hampsted. Big sharks do love those back waters.