Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtkstriper

WTB Sony Video 8 camcorder

18 posts in this topic

Good morning; I have some old tapes with good family memories, and my old sony video 8 camera no longer works. If some ones has one with all the cables needed to make it work, and that works. please let me know. all I need is to be able to watch my old videos.

Have some $$ on my PayPal act. so this will be the way of payment. Please post picture of it. again this is a sony video 8 tape I have. the camera has to be able to play video 8 format. thanks in advance.

mtk:)

I'm located in Tarrytown, NY. 10591 :)

I think I have a water-proof version (case), in a carrying case, w/ some accessories, used very, very little, w/some tapes as well. Let the "pack-rat" look. I'll try tonight. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi again, I Think it is the item you are looking for, found some tapes (unused and battery for "Video 8 on the pack. If this is what you are looking for, I'll take somke pics of all I have. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi CaseyGhee; That is great. Please let me know. thanks for helping me.:)

mtkstriper

Please CaseyGhee post or send me some pics. :)

thanks

If that is not the correct format I have a hi-8 Sony handy cam. I even made a patch cord for transferring these tapes to DVD. The video card that enabled this (ATI all-in-wonder 9600) has long since died but there are breakout boxes to do this. I went to digital for movies about 6-7 years ago.

Thanks BobT; I have format video 8 tapes. that is the camera that I had, back in the '90s. Hi8 is a different format, not sure if your camera will take the video 8 tapes. I'm waiting for pics from CasyGhee. Thanks for helping.

mtk.

I have the complete set up you are looking for. If the deal with Casey does not work, get ahold of me and I'll send you the photos

Russ

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Have a couple of med appointments this AM and afternoon, will send pics later in day or early evening. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi, Here are some quick pics of what I could quickly find!! As you can see cam-corder had absolutely minimal use. Anyway here are the pics Thanks CaseyGhee

100010001000[/quote

Hi CaseyGhee; I'm interested. How much for everything? please let me know.:)

Regards,

mtk

Hi, Found a hand bag chockabloc full of accessories etc. Too tired to mess w/them tonight, but will send pics tomorrow. Thanks CaseyGhee

Hi, Here are some quick pics of what I could quickly find!! As you can see cam-corder had absolutely minimal use. Anyway here are the pics Thanks CaseyGhee

100010001000[/quote

Hi CaseyGhee; I'm interested. How much for everything? please let me know.:)

Regards,

mtk

Hi CaseyGhee; Will send you a pM just to follow up on this. Please give a price for it. Thanks.

mtk

Hi, Thanks for the reply. Have a couple of med appointments this AM and afternoon, will send pics later in day or early evening. Thanks CaseyGhee

CaseyGheel Here is my offer for your set up. $100 shipped. Paypal. shipped to Tarrytown, NY 10591. Please let me know asap so we can move forward with this. will send you a PM so you get a notification.:)

Regards,

Fris

Hi, The "Sony" is sold to you for$100, shipped. PM follows w/details. Thanks for your patience !!! CaseyGhee

Thanks CaseyGhee. PM coming with details. Also thanks to fanatic and all the others for helping me.

mtk

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0