Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mullet Miller

Bringing some old post to the front

9 posts in this topic

With trying to get some info on a few post lately about mounting FF and anchors and stuff, I been checking into some of the post from a couple years ago. Most of the one's I'm bringing up in this post are a few of the trips and fish that have been caught during the infancy of this forum.

Doing this mainly for the new guy's here, so they can see where alot of the fun started.

Terry Mac and Porter

More Flats Fishing

Flats Fling

I'll try and pull some other stuff forward later. Seems like there is a point somewhere back in '01 where we lose alot of pictures, shame there were a lot of good ones there.

Mullet, congrats on becoming the moderator. I think its terrific. It was great seeing you the other day and I look forward to wetting a line with you in the future.

Thanks Jon. It was really good seeing you guys also. The store looks great, really glad to see you doing so well. Seriously putting some thought into J-bay. No matter, we'll definitely hook up somewhere this year.

Bob

J-Bay is such a neat experience. It really is a gem of a place. I hope you guys can make it as this is the first year I'll actually get to spend time on the water with folks. The past 2 years we did a demo day and tourney the same day. It was nuts helping a couple hundred people. Now that I'll be there 4 days I have 2.5 days to fish. Its a blast putting faces with names and just having fun on the water.