October 8 2009, Detroit MI

ROGULSKI: Why are you here?

WOMAN #1: To get some money.

ROGULSKI: What kind of money?

WOMAN #1: Obama money.

ROGULSKI: Where's it coming from?

WOMAN #1: Obama.

ROGULSKI: And where did Obama get it?

WOMAN #1: I don't know, his stash. I don't know. (laughter) I don't know where he got it from, but he givin' it to us, to help us.

WOMAN #2: And we love him.

WOMAN #1: We love him. That's why we voted for him!

WOMEN: (chanting) Obama! Obama! Obama! (laughing)

Plug, Dreamstime probably would frown on your constant use of their Royalty-free stock images. That watermark should have given you a hint. Per their terms of use:

"This site contains both Images that depict a visible watermark (Watermarked Images) and Images that do not contain a visible watermark (Non-Watermarked Images). Dreamstime allows you to search for, view, and use Watermarked Images only as permitted below. If you have registered for a Dreamstime account and Dreamstime has approved your registration, you may be able to access Non-Watermarked Images, which shall be used only as permitted below. Dreamstime reserves the right to revoke your authorization to view, download and use the Images and information available on this site at any time, and you agree to immediately discontinue your such use upon written notice from Dreamstime. All rights not specifically granted under this Agreement are reserved to Dreamstime. Additionally, we do not allow the use of automated software or other crawling techniques for searching our web site and/or retrieve Images or related information."

Oh did I forget the point? The childish "nya nya we won" item that is endlessly deployed is irrelevant (as it usually is).

The issue is not who is in the white house

the issue is the Barry O admin breaking the law.

Perhaps the troll in question would take the time to read the article.

It's short

and so are the words in it.

61 page online application.

Let's go back a few years. Maybe a decade.

Florida

We were told that people couldn't figure out butterfly ballots.

Yet, the libs expect those same people to figure out the Obamacare form?

This health care law is all about creating chaos.

Plug, I cant believe you are a teacher. You are like new math. I just dont get you.

Making fun of screen names, the 10 year old 'I beat you' attitude, the continued lack of detail with your photo placement in you posts, and name calling are all things you do constantly and is just not how I remember good teachers ever acting.

Do what you must but you look like a giant horse's ass and when ever I read one of your posts, my very next thought is....

NEA.... :dismay:

Plug, I cant believe you are a teacher. You are like new math. I just dont get you.

Making fun of screen names, the 10 year old 'I beat you' attitude, the continued lack of detail with your photo placement in you posts, and name calling are all things you do constantly and is just not how I remember good teachers ever acting.

Do what you must but you look like a giant horse's ass and when ever I read one of your posts, my very next thought is....

NEA.... :dismay:

oh i can believe plugmeister is a teacher

61 page online application.

Let's go back a few years. Maybe a decade.

Florida

We were told that people couldn't figure out butterfly ballots.

Yet, the libs expect those same people to figure out the Obamacare form?

This health care law is all about creating chaos.

I dont think they expect their voters to figure it out. The article discusses organizations that have applied to be "shepherding" organizations...they use the term "navigators". Organizations that will be nevigators: Planned Parenthood, Acorn, AARP... the navigators will show applicants how to successfully jump the 61 page hurdle to claim their tax dollars (I mean your tax dollars).

They will not only be navigating applicants through the morass, but also into registering to vote Democrat. "Watch out for the Republican shoals... don't go close... you will founder and die... this way... there... nice deep Democrat channel here... good good...

I'll give PM one thing, he prompted me to change my signature.

I had second thoughts and changed it again. I now realize he's obviously handicapped.

Poor guy.