Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubby-Chaser

I'm Just Saying

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

I cant wait to catch a striper. Its been way too long since we stood along the canal cracking jokes half asleep waiting for drag to start peeling off.

Good luck this season everyone.

I cant wait to catch a striper. Its been way too long since we stood along the canal cracking jokes half asleep waiting for drag to start peeling off.

Good luck this season everyone.

:th:

same to you CC

I look forward to meeting all youz guys and hearing some of these so-called jokes.  Seriouosly , Steve best to you as well for a safe and prodcutive season. It will be here before we know it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

You wouldn't mind if I spiked a bait rod on either side of you, would you? headscratch.gif

I'd rather that than the guy who setup 10 yards down current from me last year, and proceded to repeatedly throw a 4 oz kastmaster over my line and retrieve it as fast as he could. Closest I've come to wanting to send someone swimming. Spoke to him the 3rd time he tangled me, might have been a language barrier going on. The 4th time I reeled him in and cut him off. He re-tied and crossed me again. Then he got lucky and caught a small keeper. He was so happy and shocked that he ran up to the service road and took off.  cwm27.gif