Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skiddd

New gun, great deal

Rate this topic

46 posts in this topic

Impact gun that is........ I recently bought a cordless ratchet made by Milwaukee tools, looking through the catalog I saw a mini impact gun that would be perfect for my needs................ I searched, shopped, flea bayed it to get the best deal. today I was in Ace Hardware getting a washer and saw that they sell Milwaukee Tools, I saw the gun in a glass cabinet, well guess what was right in front of me taped to the glass? a $50.00 off coupon for the gun, I got one off the shelf, took the coupon to the register to pay. The cashier said i have to have an Ace card, I do so she ran my phone number and low and behold I had a $35.00 coupon in my account.......... Gun was $129.99 I got $85.00 off............ I paid a little over $50.00 for my new toy........................................ :) sometimes things go your way.

Nice tool, too bad Made in China.

Yeah i know, first thing I noticed. Milwaukee used to be made in the USA. I own a real old electric impact gun by Milwaukee that's made in USA....... thing is an animal.........

It's no ******* 410 !!!

This is for Screwing not for killing. The mighty .410 would have been up in line if I needed a tool of Death........... :scared:

Your nails are fantastic.

I need to do my cuticles.

My skin is as soft as 100 grit sandpaper.............. Masterbation sessions are sometimes violent.................. :shock:

Yeah i know, first thing I noticed. Milwaukee used to be made in the USA. I own a real old electric impact gun by Milwaukee that's made in USA....... thing is an animal.........

I got a 25 year old "Hole Shooter" by Milwaukee. Like a 1/2 HP motor . Thing'll crack your wrist faster than a hooker reaching for a twenty. Been through

three cords and a set of bushings :th: