Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reed422

Wegmans

Rate this topic

35 posts in this topic

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homer1 View Post

wegmans is awesome; whole foods also... better quality meats, but as stated, you pay for it... wish there was one closer to me.

Well it will be super convenient on my ride home from work I'm sure that will be my new super market

The seafood selection by the one near me is poor and way over priced. Can't even get decent shrimp. Local markets around here are much better for seafood. Wegmans does have a ton of different meat cuts. Very very expensive if you want a rib roast, tenderloin, lamb or something like that. Does a great job on prepared foods, cheeses, fresh baked breads. Did I say very expensive. ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmy1956 View Post

The seafood selection by the one near me is poor and way over priced. Can't even get decent shrimp. Local markets around here are much better for seafood. Wegmans does have a ton of different meat cuts. Very very expensive if you want a rib roast, tenderloin, lamb or something like that. Does a great job on prepared foods, cheeses, fresh baked breads. Did I say very expensive. wink.gif

I would most likely just use that store for produce, chicken and regular grocery store items.  Maybe seafood here and there but I have a market I go to a couple times a week.

My Wife likes the one near us. Good Quality. The prepared food is expensive. But produce and the regular stuff is competitively priced for my area.

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxfai View Post

Like Costco, bigger and more expensive.

Been to the one in Northboro a few times. Never bought anything.

You went there a few times and never bought anything.  Once wasn't enough lol?

the charcuterie section of the deli is great. the cheese section and olive bar are also worth the trip. great selections. but for the most part, I hit other places for produce, meats and seafood and groceries.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShipWrecked View Post

Been a few times ! Always found some stuff! Don't mind paying for quality!

Woah blast from the past whats up I just bought a allstar 1267 ;)