Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sefmonster

Need Waders for a Big Man!

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I'm 6'1'' 300lb ex-powerlifter champ who has huge calves,quads,hams and glutes! Guts not a problem but like to layer but not too much.I broke my right tibia/fibula 2 years ago and with all the hardware in there the right calf/foot are larger and have a much harder time fitting in the boot foot wader.I have a pair of Snowbee Breathables in size 13 Stout but it's super hard to squeeze into the boot with the swollen foot and calf. I think I'm gonna have to go up to 14-15 to squeeze into.Plus I have a wide foot at 4xl. Maybe someone out there can stear me in the right direction.Thanks....I am looking for boot foot only.

Check out USIA waders. Saw a post on here here and another site about them. Looks like they can be customized and they're made here in the USA! Thinking about getting a pair for myself.

I sent for there catalog ( USIA ) & they have some serious products. The only thing there was no prices. That's like going to a fancy restaurant with no prices on the menu. You know they are expensive.

It's a tuff call being your size. I wouldn't want to order anything without trying them on. You may have to go custom.

There's prices on their website. 199$ for standard waders (which isn't bad at all) not sure what a custom would cost. From what I've seen on other websites I'd give them a call and talk to the boss Kim.

Anyone on here have any of their waders? Would love to hear a few review before I order a pair.