Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tduffy

Tim What give?

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

Tim I just realized you had done an edit job on my first post in my thread supporting Dingus. My original post is now gone. really?

Just because you did not approve of what Dingus had done. The certainly does not give you leave to change what I typed. What did I do wrong?? I know it's your website but come on..

I feel if you weigh what dingus has done and what he has not done, you could keep him here. That's all, then you typed right over my post with your input??? Thats wrong.

What I typed was not offensive to anyone. I was just speaking on behalf of a friend I met on YOUR forum.

Seems that you feel like editing just about anything folks write here. Even if its NOT inappropriate.

A better move would have been to express your opinion/input in the thread and not just type over my first post. Maybe I would received it better.

I feel what you did makes me look like an idiot. I dont need help with that.

So Im really out of RI now until Brian comes back. . I hope you don't do anymore edits in that manner anymore.

Im sure you will edit this post too.

Good luck fishing this year guys and gals. I'll be in the Warren and Barrington areas as always if anyone wants to hookup here is my Email

photoguy02771@ yahoo.com

Tom

Tom, Dingey was a friend of ours, as quirky as he was I consider him a friend that tends to go over bounds sometimes.I would of done the same thing If I had that many women living with me. :p;):D However the owner of the board has since denounced his present. Not our fault only Tim and DINGEY shall come to an agreement. If any.

G

Tom, Dingey was a friend of ours, as quirky as he was I consider him a friend that tends to go over bounds sometimes.I would of done the same thing If I had that many women living with me. :p;):D However the owner of the board has since denounced his present. Not our fault only Tim and DINGEY shall come to an agreement. If any.

G

I hear ya man. And I did read all the other stuff about the related incident (thaks Nalu) Although I havent known Brian as long as a lot of other folks here. I have fished with him, and I consider him a friend as well. I just feel he got railroaded a bit. It's wong and it's a double standard.

Then my post got deleted/edited for no good reason and with no PM, just kind of pi### me off.

I guess I'll just carry on like a good boy for the "company" and provide some good informatinal posts to help potential for newcomers to SOL so the "company can keep their sponsers.

Tim doesn't care.

Not about your post.

Not about right and wrong.

Tim cares about the $.

Choke on it.

YOU, are an idiot

I hear ya man. And I did read all the other stuff about the related incident (thaks Nalu)I just feel he got railroaded a bit. It's wong and it's a double standard.

I guess I'll just carry on like a good boy for the "company" and provide some good informatinal posts to help potential for newcomers to SOL so the "company can keep their sponsers.

He got booted for a good reason. We've talked and we've texted...he's one of the best here on the board. That said, you cannot tell the pope to boot you and not expect the pope to BOOT you. Anyone stoopid enough to think the Boss doesn't give all chances needs to ****** the last of their brain cells.

I want him back, you want him back, whatever... Offerings have been made but stubborn is a middle name for both at this dance... If ya' have the buttons then who do you think is gonna fair in this?

You are greatly mistaken, for despite his stage persona, our dear friend Animal is surely one of the brightest and most eloquent posters on this site. :D