Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VoG

wtt BM jointed eels

17 posts in this topic

Wtt these jointed eels for 7" bm dannys in solid white, solid yellow or solid chartreuse..also need gold scale,gasoline and any shade of sea foam green..

[img=

All have lefty swimming lip

Also have these wadds..has to be something good for me to break up the set..

http://www.stripersonline.com/content/type/61/id/1558809/width/1000/height/1000]

Bill,

Are you looking to fish the Danny's or collect? I have a 7" new run in solid white / pearl, but it's been cast a few times. I like the bottom wadd.

If you do the trade with frezzy and want more I like all jointed eely's if they have the junior lips.  I also like the wadd 2nd from bottom and right above it.  For 7 inch danny's I have yellow/redhead,white, Black/purple, Yellow/pearl all brand new. I also have some other stuff beachmaster and habs for possibly a multi plug trade if your interested.  Nice plugs!!   

If you do the trade with frezzy and want more I like all jointed eely's if they have the junior lips.  I also like the wadd 2nd from bottom and right above it.  For 7 inch danny's I have yellow/redhead,white, Black/purple, Yellow/pearl all brand new. I also have some other stuff beachmaster and habs for possibly a multi plug trade if your interested.  Nice plugs!!   

Those all have the lefty lip not the junior lip.. I have a green/silver and a zuri with jr. lip..Is the 7" white danny you have solid white or white with pink stripe?

Bill,

Are you looking to fish the Danny's or collect? I have a 7" new run in solid white / pearl, but it's been cast a few times. I like the bottom wadd.

In a perfect world Id like one to put away and one to fish:D Id like to try for a new one for now but will get back to you if I come up empty...

I would actually be only interested in the blurple jr lip or yellow, as I have multiples of the the other 2 colors.  The danny has white w/pink hue.  Let me know what you are looking to get for the wadds in trade.

sorry misread about the jr lip.  Let me know if you are willing to trade anything for the 2 wadds I mentioned. Thanks

Sorry just looking for 7" dannys in the colors that I I posted..

Vog,  I know it isnt on your trade list, however let me know if your interested in a habs sr atom 40 in solid yellow, I do not have the heart to fish it, and I would sure fish those wadds

Vog,  I know it isnt on your trade list, however let me know if your interested in a habs sr atom 40 in solid yellow, I do not have the heart to fish it, and I would sure fish those wadds

Sorry bud..I have tons of habs which includes about 10 new fortys

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0